Estimating & WBS Workshop Synopsis
This workshop is for those who want to improve their estimating techniques and create better schedules and ultimately better budgets and timelines.
What is Covered:
- Upon completion of the WBS we will use two different estimating techniques to determine duration of the WBS elements. This will become the basis for a Microsoft Project Schedule. If you bring a jump drive you will be able to leave with a schedule
- This workshop covers the basics of Work Breakdown Structures from a theoretical sense, then has you use your own project to develop your own WBS. Feedback and assistance provided.
- Provided: Coffee, pop, snacks, lunch
- Must bring: a current or past project with you as this is a workshop. You will be leaving with a hard-copy of a WBS.
- OPTIONALLY bring:
- A USB drive if you want to leave with a MS Project file of your project.
- A laptop with MS Project loaded
- Participants should be familiar with project management concepts
We are a PMI Registered Education Provider, providing you with the assurance of meeting the quality review requirements of the Project Management Institute.